During these uncertain times in our country, I wanted to take a moment to reach out to each of you to let you know how Del-Air is addressing the COVID-19. It is our mission to address this in a fashion that allows us to be there to meet your needs in times when your building systems may be vital to your employees and your customers.
To date we have not had any team members, or their families directly affected by the virus. However, we know this could change at any moment. Our focus is protecting our customers and our team while continuing to provide the level of service we strive to provide.
I am confident that through communication and prevention we will overcome any hurdles we are facing. Below are just a few actions we are currently taking to protect our customers and our team:
- We have asked our sales team to communicate via email or phone instead of making face to face sales calls.
- We have asked our vendors and regular visitors to abstain from coming in the building.
- Our vendors / supply houses have begun a program for curbside pickup of parts needed for repairs.
- We are monitoring CDC website for updates daily.
- All technicians have been equipped with the appropriate sanitizing products.
- All technicians have been instructed to stay 6’ away from other people.
- In the office we have eliminated meetings with large groups. We are communicating by email and other inter office communications.
- We have had our office sanitized by a 3rd party and will continue to sanitize daily.
- We have insisted that anyone who is sick or has a fever to stay home.
- We are asking to be immediately notified if an employee is directly exposed to the virus or someone in their household is exposed so that we can isolate the risk.
We appreciate your continued support and we look forward to a long relationship.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our office with any questions or concerns.
Director of Operations | Service Division
Cannot say enough about everyone at Del-Air!- Katie DePersio, Executive Director, Tennova Health & Fitness
Del-Air has been an outstanding partner for us- James Lusby, Home Federal Bank
I have and will continue to recommend Del-Air to others.- Ryan Chinn, R&R Properties
Trustworthy- Elif T
Satisfied Customer- Ryan D
We look at the entire problem and provide realistic solutions for each and every job. By sending the same technicians out when possible we build strong relationships with existing customers.
Award Winning Service
We are honored to have received recognition from great organizations including the ACCA and INC 5000. We will continue to innovate in the HVAC community and strive for perfection.
We are highly recognized for our Safety & Health Program. Our goal is to always provide a safe working environment for our team.
Longevity & Community Driven
Family owned and operated in Knoxville since 1980. A staple in the community for professional work and stellar customer service.